Graphic Designer Intern
bis September 2016 Praktikum in
The Impact Group EU-ASEAN of the Berlin-based think tank IFAIR is looking for a graphic designer intern to assist in the 2016 edition of our flagship project ‘EU-ASEAN Perspectives’. The duration of the internship is for the length of the project (expected end in September 2016). As the work can be done remotely, the candidate does not have to be located in Berlin. The position is to be filled immediately.
IFAIR is an open think tank, centre for skill development and incubator for volunteer work. It connects young people who want to shape our world, offer young talents opportunities to learn the skills to leave their impact on the future of international relations and to meet today’s high-profile decision makers.
'EU-ASEAN Perspectives', now starting its 3rd edition, promotes cooperation between young international relations researchers and professionals from Europe and Southeast Asia. It consists of online and live workshops, events, and delegation visits. The project also enables exchange between young people and government, academic, and civil society organisations from EU and ASEAN.
- Together with the project team creating (design idea and production) project communication materials for web and print, e.g. project website design, presentations, call for papers, promo materials, announcements
- Producing the layout for the project’s policy paper, distributed to government, academic, civil society organisations in Europe and Southeast Asia
- Support the project’s marketing staff on design-related tasks, e.g. social media posts, news articles
- An eye for detail and clean, contemporary visual aesthetic
- Understanding of branding and corporate communications
- Team player who can work well with the project team and respect deadlines
- Experience with WordPress, designing web and print materials or strong desire to improve current skillset
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
What we offer
- Expand your portfolio and showcase it to our high-level international network (Europe, Southeast Asia)
- Work with a team of young people from all over Europe on an inspiring project for EU-ASEAN cooperation
- Flexible working hours and location – communication with the designer can be carried out exclusively online
- Certificate and reference letter after conclusion of the internship
- This is a non-paid internship
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):