Working student/Internship App Developer
You are looking for an Internship or a student job...
- where you can make a difference?
- where you work together with a young and motivated team?
- that gives you room for self-development?
- where your responsibilities reach above coffee making?
WHO WE ARE:
We are a young start-up named Find Local, located in Stuttgart, Berlin and Jakarta. We've developed saya, an app which unites your city in your pocket. You can chat with people around you, ask the community, sell your good old couch, find a new apartment or get a new job.
- Development of new features for the iOS and/or the Android version of saya
- Working side by side with highly experienced programmers to deliver amazing user experience for native mobile apps
- Ideally, you are at least in the third semester of studying software engineering or something related
- You are motivated to tackle new ideas in a young and dynamic environment
- You are reliable and can quickly incorporate into new problems
- Experience in Java/C++ and object orientated programming
- Experience in Android or Swift programming is necessary
DURATION AND SALARY:
- 20h per week or fulltime
- Competitive salary
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An office in the center of Stuttgart
- Free drinks and snacks
- Company languages are English and German
- Learn from IT experts with an experience of 20 years in software development
- You will work directly with the founders and be involved in all important decision processes
- A lot of responsibility and as a result a steep learning curve
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):