Working student as a software tester in Stuttgart
You are looking for an Internship...
where you can make a difference?
- where you work together with a young and motivated team?
- that gives you room for self-development?
- where your responsibilities reach above coffee making?
WHO WE ARE:
We are a young start-up named find local, located in Stuttgart, Berlin and Jakarta. We've developed the app "saya" which unites your city in your pocket. You can chat with people around you, ask the community, sell your good old couch, find a new apartment or get a new job.
- conception and execution of regular und release-referred tests of our App
- listing and analysis of test results
- communication with marketing and development
- quality management
- testing on all kinds of mobile devices
- dealing with new challenges every day
- good communication skills
- precise working attitude
- curiosity and the will to keep learning
- reliable, creative und motivated
- analytic und rational way of thinking
- knowledge of iOS and Android in various versions
- interest in Development beneficial
- basic German knowledge beneficial
- office in central location in Stuttgart
- free snacks and drinks
- loose, friendly work atmosphere
- learn from IT experts with 20 years experience in software development
- flat hierachy, personal responsibility
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):