You are looking for an Internship...
- where you can make a difference?
- where you work together with a young and motivated team?
- that gives you room for self-development?
- where your responsibilities reach above coffee making?
WHO WE ARE:
We are a young german start-up named Find Local and recently opened up an office in Jakarta (Indonesia). We've developed saya, an app which unites your city in your pocket. You can chat with people around you, ask the community, sell your good old couch, find a new apartment or a new job.
- Located in Jakarta you will support the country manager in building up partnerships with companies and institutions in Indonesia
- Develop new business fields
- Develop and implement new marketing concepts
- Develop Community management processes (in Indonesia)
- Control and monitor content in the various areas of the app
- Cope with new challenges every day ;)
- Fluent in English
- Bahasa (Indonesian) knowledge beneficial
- Experience in dynamic (Start-Up) environment is an advantage
- Communicative and ambitious to make an impact
- Future-oriented mind-set
- Reliable and creative
- Strong analytical thinking
DURATION AND SALARY:
- 2-3 months with a negotiable salary
- Fulltime (40h per week)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The office is located in South-center of Jakarta
- Casual & friendly working atmosphere
- Your opinion is appreciated and taken seriously
- Drinks and snacks are for free
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):