Fullstack Designer (m/f)
6 Monate Praktikum in
As our Fullstack Design Intern you will:
- Develop a completely new visual language and company style guide.
- Focus on interface design: create mockups for our new website, webapp/dashboard and mobile apps.
- Help out with graphical design: create visuals for our marketing activities.
- Explore the world of UX design: Teach yourself to become a UX design expert and help us make the user/product interaction magically effortless.
For this, we believe you should have:Love for design and human psychology.At least 2 years of academic or professional design experience.A killer portfolio with relevant examples of previous work.Expert usage of Photoshop and Illustrator.Animation/Motion, Indesign and Sketch experience is a plus.Very good English skills.
Get in touch!
- Work samples
- About YOU text TO firstname.lastname@example.org
+49 221 643 078
What’s in it for you?
You will be an integral part of an up-and-coming startup in the heart of our beautiful Cologne. You will have the unique opportunity to get your hands dirty and grow in the ﬁelds of interface design, UX design, and graphical design. This is your chance to bring your design career to a whole new level and be responsible for the redesign of an entire organization. We trust each other and believe in selforganization, that’s why we want to give you the possibility to develop freely.
Of course, all the beneﬁts you’d expect are included - from free drinks to fresh fruit, foosball matches and rooftop barbecues. Add a competitive salary, a quirky and loveable bunch of coworkers from eleven different countries, and a meaningful product with a great vision, and you’ll get why Honestly is an awesome place to work.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):