Working Student SEO - US Market (m/f)
nach Vereinbarung Werkstudent in
Wer wir sindHomeToGo
) is the world’s leading search engine for vacation rentals. With over $29M in funding to date, we have grown to more than 70 employees and now offer over 7 million properties in 200+ countries across the world.
We are looking for a top performing working student to support our SEO (Search Engine Optimization) efforts in the US market. Working closely with our inbound marketing team, you will be responsible for implementing our offsite strategy.
This is a paid opportunity based in our Berlin office with an immediate start date. Contract duration is 6 months (flexible) with the possibility of turning into a permanent role.
Aufgaben und Profil
Your tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Identifying potential websites for link-building opportunities
- Conducting outreach to potential publishers
- Conduct SEO analysis
- Some experience with SEO is a plus, but not required
- You have an outgoing personality and possess outstanding communication skills
- You are detail-oriented and have an analytical mindset
- You have the startup spirit!
- Basic knowledge of MS-Office/Google Docs
- Advanced level of English
Was wir dir bieten
- A competitive salary
- A steep learning curve through flat hierarchies & opportunity to work closely with experts in their respective fields
- An international environment with fun colleagues from all over the world
- Top of the line tech equipment and office location in trendy Prenzlauer Berg
- We keep you up & healthy: Free coffee, fresh fruits & yoga
- Free German lessons
- Flexible working hours with an option to work remotely once a month
- Beer Fridays, Lunch Roulette & regular team events
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):