Working Student - Customer Support B2C - NL (m/f)
We are currently looking for a Working Student - Customer Support B2C - NL (m/f) who will communicate with our customers. You provide them with important product and service information and support them with any technical and substantive problems. Working closely with the product team, you identify meaningful improvements for our product and strengthen existing customer relationships. If you feel like being the right candidate for this – then, we are happy to meet you!
- Act as the first point of contact for new and existing customers.
- Answer inquiries by using our CRM tool.
- Be responsible for creating scripts & reusable email templates for responding to users.
- Be responsible for communication across all channels (phone, email and live chat) with our customers.
- Collect customer feedback and redirect this more effectively.
- Resolve product & service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint.
- You are currently enrolled as a student and able to do work on weekend shifts.
- You have a persuasive personality and possess outstanding communication skills.
- You work proficiently with Microsoft-Office (Excel and Word) and Google Drive.
- You have excellent Dutch and English proficiency. German, French, Italian or Spanish is a Plus.
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a dynamic team.
- You are open minded, friendly, and enjoy solving problems to make our customers happy.
- You demonstrate a high customer service mentality and always work detail-oriented.
- You are flexible, prioritize well and are highly organized.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
What we offer:
- Regular feedback and coaching in your role.
- An international work environment with talented, friendly colleagues from around the world.
- Flexible working hours, including the chance to work from home.
- An attractive salary.
- Great office location in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, with top-of-the-line tech equipment, Table Soccer, and Table Tennis.
- Fresh fruit, free coffee and tea, and weekly yoga classes.
- Beer Friday, Lunch Roulette, and regular team events.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position and we’ll be in touch shortly!
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):