International Business Development Intern (m/f)
6 Months Praktikum in
- Support the company’s business development in our 15 markets and support launches of new markets
- Improve the value proposition for partners as most attractive distribution channel
- Develop and implement acquisition, cooperation and optimization strategies
- Monitor partner KPIs and optimize current partner accounts
- Work closely with our other departments, i.e. Product, Marketing, IT and BI
- You are studying business, finance or law
- Curiosity and desire to learn new things every day are important for you
- You are a self-organized and able to work independently
- You are a team player with a positive attitude who likes to work in an international environment
- Excellent English plus at least one additional language (German, French or Spanish)
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
What we offer:
- Regular feedback, to assist you in the steep learning curve.
- An attractive salary.
- An international work environment with colleagues coming from around the world.
- Flexible working hours, with the possibility to work from home once a month.
- Great office location in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, with top-of-the-line tech equipment, Kicker, and Table Tennis.
- We keep you fit and healthy with fresh fruits, delicious coffee, and free yoga classes.
- Beer Friday, Lunch Roulette, and regular team events.
If this sounds like the challenge you´ve been waiting for - apply with your resume, cover letter as well as relevant certificates and we´ll be in touch shortly!
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):