Holidu is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to finally make finding and booking the perfect rental as easy as a Sunday morning. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
As a Visual Design Intern, you will be part of the Design team. We aim to position user-centred design at the core of Holidu. The goal is to create the perfect synergy between behavioral science and aesthetic products. Within our team, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Support several web and native app projects
· Assist to define Holidu’s new design language and principles
· Conduct user research to support your design
· Create wireframes, compositions, prototypes and anything that crosses your mind
· Contribute to the general art direction of our office and culture
· Work closely with our engineers to build great products for millions of users
· Passion, energy and enthusiasm! Your heart beats for design.
· First knowledge in using basic design tools: Sketch, Adobe CC, inVision (Motion design software is a plus)
· First experience in creating story boards, beautiful compositions and mockups
· Drive for the quest of translating user insights into seamless and beautifully implemented digital solutions
· Eagerness to push the boundaries of your design aesthetics
· Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
· A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
· Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
· Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
· Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Visit holidu.de/careers to learn more and apply. Your first travel contact will be Lisa König from HR.