• At HELLA you will work in the Corporate Center Logistics – with focus on Critical Parts Management.
• The Critical Parts Management is worldwide the highest escalation level in terms of inbound supply bottlenecks. The main target of the department is to ensure the internal HELLA production and avoid any kind of customer impact or line down.
• Within your thesis you will develop a concept for a new escalation process. The aim is to define and document a structured process with clear differentiation of tasks and responsibilities. Therefore you will prepare and implement workshops.
• Your tasks also include the analysis of the existing IT-Solution. Based on your results you will work out a new solution approach either to rework the existing tool or to find an appropriate alternative by a market investigation. Beforehand a structured collection of the different requirements is necessary.
• In the global HELLA network you will work in close cooperation with Purchasing as well as regional and local Logistics Departments.
• You will develop a comprehensive roll-out plan for the entire HELLA network.
• You are studying Business Administration, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or a comparable course of studies.
• Moreover, you have good professional qualifications as well as conceptional, analytical skills in combination with high affinity for numbers.
• You have good spoken and written English skills.
• Enthusiasm, creativity, team spirit and independence complete your profile.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential.
Within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number A/HCC/HCC-GP/HCC-LO/2017_421.
For people with vision: hella.com/career