• At HELLA you will support us in the department Central Logistics – with focus on the Supplier Management.
• Within your final thesis, you will develop a TCO Concept (TCO= Total Cost of Ownership) with which we can evaluate the logistical costs of the Supply Chain consistentlyand take decisions achieving a minimum value of total costs.
• For that you will gather the worldwide requirement in a structured way and develop a concept and an implementation plan for the worldwide roll out.
• As well you will be involved in the conception of our supplier management strategy. Here we will develop, together with the departments of Purchase, Quality and the Factory Logistics, the relevant KPI-structures (KPI = Key Performance Indicator).
• The goal of your thesis is to support the basis of decision-making in the strategical supplier management in the future.
• You are studying Business Administration, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or a comparable course of studies.
• Moreover, you have good professional qualifications as well as conceptional, analytical skills in combination with high affinity for numbers.
• You have good spoken and written English skills.
• Enthusiasm, creativity, team spirit and independence complete your profile.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential.
Within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number A/HCC/HCC-GP/HCC-LO/2017_409.
For people with vision: hella.com/career