Engineering Internship (f/m)
6 months Praktikum in
Your next challenge:
- You will work closely with the Head of Engineering and a mentor to assist with the Dredge Database Project
- You may travel to quarries in Germany, Poland and other European locations to obtain information on dredges
- Assist colleagues in locations around the globe with obtaining information on dredges and populating the database
- Create reports based on the data collected
- Learn new tools such as Microsoft SharePoint to maintain the data and reports
- You are studying Mining, Civil, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering. Other technical areas of study will be considered
- You are earning a Master’s degree or are at an advanced stage of your Bachelor’s degree program
- You are proficient in MS Excel and analysis of data. AutoCAD experience is desired.
- You have very good communication skills in English, both written and verbal; French or German language skills are required
- You are willing to try new things and are able to take an idea and work with peers to move it to completion
- You are able to familiarize yourself quickly with new topics and grasp concepts quickly, but you are not afraid to ask questions if you don’t understand
- Analytical, attentive to detail, able to see the big picture
- Commitment and engagement through high level of work ethic and utilization of abilities for the best of the company
- Demonstrated openness to change, flexibility, and adaptability
- You are a team player and have very good social skills
If applicable, please submit with your application in English a document from your university that states the internship is a mandatory part in your curriculum in order to complete your degree.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application online.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):