Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Duration: 2-4 months
Salary: Position is unpaid, other funding necessary
The successful intern will be involved in several activities within the company, including but not limited to:
• Updating the database of the company publishing digital material.
•Translating to German the website content and improving lead generation and visitor retention.
• Managing sales accounts, performing sales and pitching of our products and services.
• Inbound traffic analysis (Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, Events and data layers creation)
• Liaising with international clients and suppliers.
• Business development .
• Client prospecting and follow-up.
• Search for new market possibilities for the company and expanding the market base of the company.
• Quality controls in factories when required.
• Other general duties as required
The intern should be motivated by willingness to succeed and excel in the Marketing and Business Development fields, be a highly motivated and articulate professional.
We are looking for someone showing; enthusiasm, ability to focus, work hard and a positive attitude.
Computer literacy and the ability to speak and write German fluently without grammatical or spelling mistakes is mandatory.
Candidates with a real interest and a passion for beautiful objects, furniture design and high-end furniture of various styles (classical, vintage, contemporary, etc.) are preferred.
Eligibility: Candidates must be undertaking a course that requires them to complete a work placement or seeking a first job experience abroad.
So bewerben Sie sich bei unsLuxury Furniture in Vietnam is an e-commerce website specializing in high-end furniture retail.