· You will work closely with product managers, engineering, operations and marketing in gathering, developing and prioritising requirements for product features and ensuring product operations are running smoothly.
· As part of the product team you will help us gather requirements, develop features and prioritise the roadmap.
· You assume ownership of necessary reporting related to our KPIs and progress.
· You'll become an expert in our products and assume ownership related to support & training for your own product area.
· You work closely with our engineering team to ensure we ship high quality products and services.
· You are detail-oriented and able to put high standards for quality when required. You understand when quality is crucial and when not.
· You are a fast learner and able to answer questions independently by research and experiments.
· You are able to assume ownership quickly and make decisions yourself.
· You have some experience in both tech and UX (e.g. pet projects, blog, internships). Ideally you demonstrated your entrepreneurial spirit on your own project already.
· You're technical enough to get stuff done fast by using excel functions and perhaps even some simple scripts. You view manual work as an interesting automation challenge, but you understand when going manual will be the fastest route.
· You will get to work on very challenging products and features that will be launched in multiple countries and will be used by millions.
· We offer you a great entry position for product management, where based on your experience and interest there are a lot of different routes where you can assume more ownership and grow.
· We take pride in our encouraging team culture where you can grow to your full potential.
· Based in Berlin, we are in the epicenter of lifestyle and innovation. It's a great place to live and make friends with exciting people from all around the globe.
Up for a challenge?
If you want to be a part of this mobile commerce wave and join our international team in Berlin, just upload your application here. We look forward to get to know you!
Contact: Lena Kneußel (Global HR Manager) – email@example.com