Based in Berlin, the creative capital of Europe, we produce casual instant win games to harness the convergence between lottery and casino gaming. We believe that our players can have the best gaming experience if the team behind the games work in small, autonomous groups and control the whole process from ideation to execution. This approach, together with a relentless focus on quality, has already allowed our games to achieve a runrate of 35M+ within six months of going live. And now is your chance to be a part of our success story. After all, everyone deserves a little bit of Glück!
We’re looking for an intern - frontend developer with a passion for development and new technology. If creating amazing user experiences for millions of player to enjoy is something that excites you, then this is the right opportunity for you. Us being an early stage startup, you will work closely with the core team of the company and are expected to have the entrepreneurial spirit with a "getting things done" attitude.
● Work in a small team to design and create HTML5 games.
● Implement and maintain game clients.
● Create and maintain documentation.
● Maintain, iterate, and improve rolled out games.
● Keep up to date with new technologies and push us to adopt and evolve our
technologies with such innovations.
● Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns.
● Ability to write clean code.
● Knowledge of modern CSS.
● Experience with libraries such as Pixi.js, Phaser.io.
● Experience working with HTML5.
● Knowledge of ECMAScript 6.
● Work experience in game development, visually rich applications, or advertising industry.
● Experience working in agile project environments.
● Competitive salary plus bi-yearly bonuses.
● International company with employees representing 17 Countries and 5 Continents already!
● Regular team events including a weekly team lunch every Friday.
● An ultra-creative work environment.
● Access to all the modern tools of trade you will need.
● Long-term perspective towards our work and our biggest asset - our team!
● Flat company hierarchy.
You know that you are the right candidate we are looking for? Just hit the button below and let’s get talking!