Intern/Working Student Medical Application Developer (m/f)
min. 6 months Praktikum in
AufgabenWe are looking for an intern/working student (m/f) to support our medical application developers within ViewPoint, our ultrasound reporting system based on Windows. Start date: October, duration: min. 6 months.
- Your responsibilities include support of design of input masks and reports as well as the implementation and maintenance of medical content in Viewpoint
- As part of the application development team you are responsible for the generation and maintenance of documentation as well as testing the outcome of medical application development
- You work according to quality and regulatory guidelines for medical products
- You have a medical education and huge interest in software development and tools
- Alternatively you are a student (m/f) of biomedical engineering or a similar technical education with medical focus)
- Ideally you've already gained experience in a clinical environment and in collaboration with physicians
- Furthermore you have basic knowledge in professional software development and tools
- Due to our international environment you speak fluently English
- You are a team player, flexible and customer focused
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):