Intern/Working Student (m/f) Data Analytics
min. 6 months Praktikum in
AufgabenWe offer students (m/f) to work with our healthcare analytics team on various tasks at our site Freiburg im Breisgau/Germany. The student projects will vary from data analysis via dashboard creation to software installation tasks. Start: as soon as possible; duration: min. 6 months.
- Close collaboration with GE Digital application specialist, process consultants and data analysts to identify customer requirements in the field of analytics
- Support with the design and development of data base queries and reports, interactive dashboarding with business intelligence tools
- Support with the design and development of PHP solutions
- Support verification and validation testing and documentation of development and customer projects
- Student (m/f) of informatics, business informatics, medical informatics, mathematics or similar sciences
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft standard products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and good analytical skills
- Good understanding of relational databases, basic know-how in SQL and PHP
- Fluent in English, other European languages not required but helpful
- Experience with MatLab, R and other analytical tools helpful but not mandatory
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):