Intern (m/f) Projects & Services Wind
AufgabenAs part of the North Europe team, you will be responsible analyzing the impact of several contributing channels on Cost of Quality (CoQ) in our wind turbine fleet - helping the operations team to improve productivity on repeating wind turbine failures.
- Determine key CoQ issues in the North European fleet and prioritise key factors requiring reviews
- Liaise with both key technical experts and local teams to gather data to analyze
- Provide analysis of historical service data to identify main driver for cost contributors
- Create a report that allocates the different contributors in regards of costs and their impacts e.g. labour, parts external supplies and suppliers, etc.
- Student (m/f) of Engineering or similar studies
- Structured method of working and strong planning skills
- Highly organised and solution-oriented
- Good knowledge in MS Office applications
- Good English language ability in both verbal and written communication
- Interest in renewable energy, particularly in the field of wind energy generation
- Ability to communicate with people from different cultural backgrounds
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):