During your time as a working student in the Government Relations department you get the chance to support the department in diverse tasks such as analyzing upcoming regulatory changes and commenting on legislative texts. Additionally, you will work together with different departments within Fresenius as well as industry associations around the world in order to fulfil your tasks.
- Support the department in updating global internal network of key stakeholders
- Report on regulations around the globe to your supervisor
- Read and comment on regulatory legislative texts
- Interact with Fresenius Kabi companies around the world and cooperate with external stakeholders on ongoing activities
- Research and analyze global upcoming regulations concerning Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Enteral Nutrients
- Current studies in the field of Business Administration, International Relations, Economics or Political Science
- Excellent English and German skills and an additional European or Asian language (Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, French or Portuguese preferred) would be beneficial
- First experiences in governmental relations, management consulting or other experiences gathered during internships or temporary student jobs would be advantageous
- Structured and analytical working styles as well as a holistic approach
- The ability to cope with challenging timelines
Duration: up to 12 months
If you are interested in the position, we would appreciate the submission of your complete application documents via our online application system.
Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Bad Homburg, Franziska Baist,
Tel.: +49 6172 608-4689, Ref. number: 16059