During your time at Global Operations Clinical Nutrition and Complex Formulations in the area of Strategic Projects you will face diverse challenging tasks. Besides, you will have the opportunity to work together with different departments within Fresenius as well as industry associations around the world. In this context, the development of a mathematical simulation model from the raw material preparation up to the finished product for variable production layouts will be part of your tasks during the internship.
- Development of a value stream mapping for a production plant of Fresenius Kabi
- Definition of process elements typical for a pharmaceutical plant
- Establishment of a model, which offers the flexibility to be quickly applied to other process layouts
- Creation of a process simulation for a plant with several production lines and interlinks between those
- Development of a statistical model to optimize the production plan in an automated manner
- Current studies in a mathematics dominated study subject
- Knowledge in mathematical simulations desired
- Structured and analytical working style as well as a holistic approach
- Excellent programming skills in MATLAB
- Ability to work independently
Start: flexible, but soon preferred
Duration: minimum 2 months
If you are interested in the position, we would appreciate the submission of your complete application documents via our online application system.
Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Bad Homburg, Franziska Baist,
Tel.: +49 6172 608-4689, Ref. number: 18281