Fresenius Medical Care is a leader in products and services of blood purification. We are looking for an intern that will support the Patient Experience function in analyzing patient needs; developing patient reported outcome (PRO) measures; and conceptualizing strategies to be a leader in patient-centered care. The function offers a unique opportunity to apply health psychological techniques in the context of an integrated medical care company, supporting the health economics and marketing units in the development of new offerings leading to e.g. cost-utility analyses and value dossiers.
- Support in the development of instruments and scales to measure the quality of life of dialysis patients
- Analysis of trends in patient care and consumer health
- Statistical analysis of epidemiological, laboratory and PRO data
- Creation of presentations
- Literature research and review
- Support in the project management and day to day activities of the department
- Current studies in psychology, health economics, public health, sociology or similar with a minor subject in psychology (minimum final year of bachelor degree, master degree or PhD studies preferred; also suitable as part-time position)
- Interest in medical devices industry and patient care
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced statistics knowledge, preferably SPSS or similar
- Very good command of English and at least one other European language
This internship can be combined with a supervision of a bachelor or master thesis if suitable upon request.
Start: as of February 2018 flexible
Duration: minimum 4 - 6 months
Location: Bad Homburg
If you are interested in the position, we would appreciate the submission of your complete application documents via our online application system.
Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Bad Homburg, Julia Fleckenstein,
Tel.: 06172 608 4062, Ref. number: 16400