When joining the „Health Economics and Market Access“ Team we offer you a high diversity and challenging tasks on Health Economics, Market Access, Health Policy, Reimbursement, Public Health, and Epidemiology. You will gain inside knowledge on international healthcare and reimbursement systems as well as a clear picture on the renal- & chronic care market and you will deal with on-going developments in the respective fields.
- Analysing health care systems and policy
- Working with health economic methodology including models, cost-effectiveness analyses, etc.
- Preparing presentations for internal and external use
- Maintaining and Updating of internal databases
- Critically analysing health economic and other relevant publications
- Supporting the team in project as well in routine tasks
- Current master studies in Health Economics, Public Health, Health Management or comparable studies (Health Economic courses required)
- Knowledge of Health Economics, Health Sciences, health care systems, required and reimbursement systems, dialysis etc. preferable
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (esp. PowerPoint and Excel)
- Very good command of English language (team fully operates in English)
Start: as soon as possible
Duration: 6 months
Location: Bad Homburg
If you are interested in the position, we would appreciate the submission of your complete application documents via our online application system.
Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Bad Homburg, Julia Fleckenstein,
Tel.: 06172 608 4062, Ref. number: 6190