If you are a passionate developer with the interest to build and run a
modern, fast and reliable web app on cutting edge technologies, contact
This is a challenging and exciting: the necessary integration of
different platforms such as email, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter means that you
will be working with non-relational and purely functional architecture.
Your work will be the foundation for us to make flux the fastest, most
reliable and most secure app on the web.
With us you have the chance to create a live changing communication tool.Some key BACKEND skills we are looking for:
- Backend developer
- Interested in functional programming and non-relational databases (e.g. Erlang/OTP and CouchDB)
- You feel at home with HTTP/REST, preferable you have an idea about SMTP/IMAPSome key FRONTEND skills we are looking for:
- Knowledge in jQuery, backbone, node.js and ready to work with next generation of frameworks
- Keen-eyed and up to date about user experience and user interfaceIs this what you want to do?
- Developing with our nerd force a worker system for the asynchronous
execution of background tasks on the database (sending email, data
deletion, account creation, etc.)
- Developing the connector system for flux’s supported services, with polling, streaming and HTTP callback functionality
- Be part of building an API mapping framework with description and mapping language in JSON
- Deploying ElasticSearch
- Developing the user and log-in system
- Building the web app of tomorrowis this what you like?
- An exciting and ambitious project
- Room for your creative ideas and opinions
- A chance to make an impact
- Joining a free-thinking and highly motivated team, serious about what we do, but relaxed about how we do it
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Then we would love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is nothing we’d love to do more, we need flux ourselves and we’re excited about where it will grow!
Jan & Daniel