FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Paris, Zagreb and Milan. Since 2013, FlixBuses have offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and an innovative technology, the former startup has established Europe's largest intercity bus network in less than four years.
We want to grow our successful German business and therefore we are looking for a Working Student Partner Integration Manager (f/m) to join our tech teams based in Berlin, Germany.
You are part of our Scrum team, helping it to build quality in and deliver value to our customers.
You will help our team to manage the integrations with our external partners by working directly with sales, marketing, technical, customer support.
You interact effectively with our partners including running meetings with technical staff.
You manage partner relationships throughout the implementation phase.
You have a good knowledge in: REST API, HTTP, JSON / XML, curl and REST clients (i.e. Postman, Paw)
You are familiar with JIRA and Confluence
You are experience in Logging systems (i.e. Graylog, Rollbar) and monitoring systems (i.e. NewRelic) – nice to have but not mendatory
You enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge and special experience with other team members
You have strong English language skills
- Be part of an incredibly fast growing company with a strong brand and highly motivated and international team
- Work on your self-defined challenges during our HackRday once a month!
- Cutting edge technologies, Agile development practices, and product focused environment dealing with demanding engineering and scaling challenges
- Office location in the heart of Berlin
- Flexible working hours
- 12 100% free bus rides per year, 5 50% vouchers for family/friends per year