Internship in Strategic Projects Department in Paris, France
FlixBus is an innovative supplier of mobility services with headquarters in Berlin and Munich. With more than 10,000 connections, our green buses offer a modern, comfortable, and environmentally friendly way of traveling at the best prices. This makes us the clear market leader in Germany. Our goal is to grow on an international level and establish an extensive bus network throughout Europe, connecting large cities and small towns alike.
We have internationalized our successful German business to France and therefore we are looking for a French Speaking Intern (m/f) supporting our Strategic Projects team in our office in Paris.
· You work with the national, the central team and the France General Manager to identify strategic priorities, and match them with strong data analysis in actionable recommendations
· You participate on several projects: be a hustling multi-tasker supporting the management on key projects. You'll be in close exchange with all key functional teams such as Finance, Operations and Marketing
· You support the development of new tools, processes, business plans and spread best practices
· You develop, maintain and communicate detailed reports and models to assist data driven decisions-making
· Enrolled student in Business, Tourism Management, Industrial Engineering or a similar program
· Exceptional organizational skills and an autonomous work style
· Reliability, engagement and the ability to work in a team
· Excellent skills in MS Office applications (VBA/Sql basics a plus)
· Good communication skills
· Fluent in French, English and/or German
· The possibility to work flexibly and independently in an experienced, professional and goal orientated team
If you would like to help build the long distance bus market leader and assist in its internationalization into the European market, then we are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV, cover letter, and certificates to:
92300 Levallois Perret