German Language Co-ordinator
3-6 months Praktikum in
As an innovative start-up company based at Birmingham Science Park, we at FlashSticks are currently seeking a German linguist to join our dynamic team from mid-October for a period of up to 6 months.
We’re a super passionate team who have made it our mission to support language learners. To do this, we’re looking for bright and creative interns who can help the team co-ordinate German content for an exciting language project. We're looking for interns to join us for 6 months from the start of November. Positions are voluntary but we can reimburse travel expenses if completely necessary. Successful candidates will:
- Be responsible for the product development of both the physical and digital resources. This will mainly focus on producing content that explores the German language and culture for English speakers looking to learn German;
- Market research to ensure development is in-keeping with the latest trends and complies with the education curriculum;
- Contribute to some marketing campaigns that help connect the community of people learning languages with the company brand.
- Native German speaker or bilingual (English/German);
- Fluent English (at least C1 level, in both written and spoken language);
- Studying for/or have obtained a degree in Foreign Languages/Translation work/Cultural studies;
- Very confident with German grammar;
- Interest in education sector (desired but not necessary);
- Experience with MS Office (Excel advanced skills).
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
If interested, please send an email with a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):