Praktikum im Bereich PR
3-6 Monate Auslandspraktikum in
- pitching and positioning articles and interviews in tier one media, along with elite business and trade press
- liaising on a daily basis with the media via telephone and email
- establishing a network of journalist contacts across the German media
- researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires and blogs, for opportunities for clients
- promoting news stories and features to the media
- collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage for clients and preparing regular client reports
- capability to work and think independently is a MUST
- excellent writing skills, strong interest in current affairs, energy, enthusiasm and ambition
- native German speaker and excellent English (written and verbal)
- advanced computer skills are a plus, but training is available (MS Office Programs, Agility and other PR applications)
- You must be enthusiastic about picking up the phone and speaking to journalists, and be prepared to work in a very proactive media outreach environment.
- You are prepared to pitch relentlessly, cold call and build relationships.
- You will learn to write press releases under pressure and representing clients from a variety of sectors.
- You have a passion for business news, technology and financial media, and knowledge of the PR industry.
- Ideally you will have an understanding of the finance and technology sectors and working knowledge of business in general.
- Bachelor (fifth semester and over) or Master; as we envisage opportunities for further career development we are looking for interns who are about to finish their studies
- work experience in the field of PR and/or journalism is a strong bonus
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Forward your CV, covering letter and any employer/professor reference you may wish to include to Julia Klingsöhr firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):