· To create exciting concepts and high quality, creative work for marketing, prints, trade and retail. This includes high profile web sites, marketing campaigns, packaging and point of sale
· To work with the teams on the development and production of websites, print campaigns, product packaging and point of sale, exploring new materials and finding cost-effective solutions
· To lead and manage design projects, did Ensuring all work is completed on time and within budget
· Professional or vocational qualification in graphic design to a degree standard or equivalent
· minimum in delivering well-considered, creative and effective graphic designs for web, print and consumer packaging from concept to completion
· Experience of co-ordinating contractors and staff
· Experience in using 2D software programs Including Creative Suite
· Understanding of 3D software programs and 3D printing to advantage
· Up-to-date knowledge of web and print production methods
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING.
ESPA or European Student Placement Agency is a recruitment agency Whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to Ensure the positions Provide students with a great experience, Both professional and personal.
REQUIREMENTS: ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for at educational work placement, without the need for visa documents. You have to still be a student or have graduated in the last 12 months. Any student who is unsure of Their visa situation shoulderstand check With Their university before applying.
BENEFITS: ESPA is free for students. Accommodation, utility bills, TV license, Internet Access and UK commuter travel to the place of work will be paid for by the host company. This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have to approximate value of 600-700 € per month, Which is more than the average salary for on internally in most European countries.
There is no salary over and above the benefits Offered, Unless Stated specifically.
To know more, please visit: www.espauk.com
The Host Company
This company, founded in 2002, is a fast-growing company through its award-winning ecommerce websites Both nationally and internationally as a retailer, manufacturer and distributor in a lovely market.
They are looking for a multi-disciplined designer with first class creative skills, experienced in working across print and digital projects Both with an eagle eye for detail.
Bath. A world-heritage city in the South West of England Which hosts two great universities. With a truly international feel it has wonderful cultural experiences and is just 1.5 hour train journey from London and a 15 minute train journey from the vibrant city of Bristol.
Fluent in written and spoken English language skills in French or German advantage
As soon As Possible
How to apply
STEP 1) Please, register with us at http://www.espauk.com/students/register-with-us
STEP 2) Please, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference code LOVGD2703 attaching your CV as a pdf file. A cover letter is always helpful.
Are you eligible?
ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for at educational work placement, without the need for visa documents.