is a platform that offers online accommodation and student city guides. It is
the best resource for students studying abroad. Whether it is an internship or
a university exchange, www.eurasmus.com will be able to help you find
accommodation, meet other students before you arrive, offer valuable
information and internship listings.
· Maintaining websites
· Ensuring updates and improvements are made accurately and efficiently
· Using your initiative to seek out solutions successfully
For more information about the company visit the website: www.eurasmus.com
So what are we looking for?
· 2 to 3 years study in a relevant degree such as Computer Science
· It would be desirable to have at least one year of work experience in web development
· Wellversed in PHP
· Ideally experience with WordPress/Word/Powerpoint
· A proactive mindset and a real willingness to learn and improve!