Talent Development EMEA is looking to recruit an media/design student based in Germany (preferably Stuttgart).
The purpose of the role is to support in the marketing and promotion of the EMEA Talent Development function internally by leveraging internal websites, social media and mobile technology.
- Collating and standardising current regional websites into one EMEA based website
- Ensuring consistent look and feel of offerings
- Re-designing documents into visuals/infographics
- Organising content to make it easily accessible
- Working with the Global Talent Development team in the US to align with marketing strategy
- Educating the team on how to leverage new technologies
- Attending team meetings
- Experience of designing web pages
- Creative thinking
- Experience in creating info-graphics – able to distil large amount of information into easily digestible ‘chunks’
- Good personal presentation as well as presentation skills
- Exemplary written and spoken English – all communications are in English.
- Personal commitment to improving own knowledge and skills
In return, EMC Talent Development will offer the successful candidate:
Opportunity to work across regions, countries and cultures
Exposure to both technical and personal development
Opportunity to understand learning and development principles
Experience of working in a complex matrix environment
Exposure to different functions within the business
If you are interested please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org