You are looking for a once in a lifetime experience? Why not going abroad and gain some practical work experience at Embrace Cooperation? We are a non-profit organisation based in London promoting youth placements, teacher/ educator exchange schemes as well as Personal Development workshops and environmental projects.
We are currently looking for some ambitious young students who want to work with us on some new exciting projects this year.
Please note that this is a voluntary internship and aimed at undergraduates, graduates or people who want to gain more experience in this field of work.
Your tasks will include:
- Assist with Marketing Promotional materials
- Social Media Marketing (Blogging, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin)
- Research (companies, placement opportunities, companies, events)
- Workshop facilitation
- Project development assistance
What we are looking for:
- Good command of English (at least B2)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliability and time keeping
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments