Internship in Product management (m/f)
3 - 9 Monate Praktikum in
As an intern in Product Management you support and assist the Marketing Manager and IT department throughout the agile and kanban development cycle which includes a lot of creating, testing, measuring/learning and improving.
- Gain insights into product management within a Fintech & SaaS startup
- Actively play a key role in managing the product from design to development
- You use collaboration tools and ticketing systems to manage processes and overview progress
- Integrate new business software / third party software to increase efficiencies
- You create test cases, apply them and report to IT for fixes
- You do quality assurance between deployment stages
- Create customer / user feedback loop and manage incoming feedback
- Extend internal company wiki with best practices for given activities
- Student or just graduated from university in Marketing, Business Studies, Economics or similar
- You are interested in startups, digital product development & customer focus
- You have exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- You get things done and are able to work independently
- You communicate constructively with colleagues at all levels
- You have good spoken and written communication skills in English to give technical assistance
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and get your elopay welcome bonus!
In your application, please do not forget to mention your earliest starting date.
Tolga Önal - Cofounder & MD
Joachimsthaler Str. 21
+49 (0) 30 55 23 7461
If you are from another job field, we are growing! Please send your CV in English also to email@example.com and follow us on LinkedIn .
As an equal opportunities employer, elopay welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):