Paid internship Business Development (m/f)
3-6 months Praktikum in
eKomi' s groundbreaking technology, trusted by 15k+ businesses worldwide such as ALLIANZ, BMW, DHL, enables businesses to generate verifiable seller ratings, customer reviews, product reviews, social recommendations and create viral effects on websites, social media and search engines allowing for a successful revenue generating impact for businesses.
eKomi is backed by Goldman Sachs and headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
Our employees enjoy the freedom to build something together with us, we give you the tools and training you need to succeed.
This role will be based out of our lovely Berlin office in Mitte close to Checkpoint Charlie.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include
- Market Research (20%): Identify and evaluate specific business opportunities. Specific activities would include, but not limited to, desktop research, company research, industry research, lead qualification, contact qualification and market and competitive analysis.
- Tele Marketing (60%): Make contact with potential clients via phone and deliver a high level overview of the tapptic product offering including its consulting & development services. Tapptic does not sell one product but intends to help its clients understand what product opportunities there are with digital solutions.
- Email & Follow Up (20%): Write email sum-up of telephone call, respond to client requests via email and generate leads with small email pitch. You'll have lots of creative but result driven energy with a genuine sense of enjoyment for developing new business and making contact with people.
You will NOT be required to make coffee.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required. Would ideally suit someone currently pursuing a University Degree
- Very good organizational and execution skills, focus on detail
- Strong team player who can work independently
- Strong analytical mind and the ability to think for yourself.
- You have an eye for detail and work rigorously.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint/Keynote
- Excellent customer service
- Creative but results-driven
- Proven interest in emerging technologies and the mobile app ecosystem
- You are a good person
- A dynamic environment in a rapidly growing but well-established company
- Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple projects
- An attractive salary package including interesting compensation & benefits
- Working with a strong, closely-knit team to learn new skills
- You will work with talented and motivated individuals.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):