eKomi is the high-growth market leader for customer
feedback software solutions and services in Germany, as well as one of the
leading providers in Europe, with further global reach and ongoing expansion.
Since founding in 2008, eKomi’s growth was fueled by seller rating solutions
for all major SERPs. Today, eKomi supports thousands of customers (e.g.
Allianz, E.ON, Esprit, s.Oliver, Sixt or Commerzbank) with its customer
experience (CX) and feedback management solutions. Professional services,
incl. strategic consulting, complete eKomi’s portfolio.
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing
clients and resellers
- Keep clients and resellers engaged, especially in
terms of marketing and product updates
- Cross-sell/up-sell eKomi features and services
- Work in conjunction with sales teams on new lines
- Ensure clients are happy with our service and
resolve any issues effectively while avoid escalations
- Proactively drive accounts and own relationships
with minimal oversight
- Ensure that product feedback from clients is
efficiently routed to development team to guide future product updates
currently searching for exceptional candidates to join our team!
Business Development Intern, you will
- Be part of
our international and innovative Business Development team
- Conduct Market
- Build a steady
pipeline of business contacts and prospects
- Lead intelligence and research
- Report Building, Business
Writing and Marketing analysis
- Learning about the tech
Industry, meeting with executives, and learning how to sell tech services and
build business relationships.
- You are driven,
outgoing and proactive
- You are a natural
- You want to work
in the realm of Google
- You love all
things tech and ecommerce related
- You are looking
to build a career in the tech world or in business development
What makes us cool:
- One of Europe’s most exciting ecommerce
- International company with flat hierarchies
and short decision paths
- Free lunch and flexible working hours
- Adequate remuneration
- Help with relocation if necessary
you want to apply, then send us your application including your resume, cover
letter and other relevant information today per email at email@example.com.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
We are looking forward to receiving your application!