Join our international team and learn, discover and share your experiences in a fascinating and exotic country. Myanmar is waiting for you!
Your main focus will be
QUALITY FOLLOW UP:
- Handling clients' calls and customer care
- Analyzing feedbacks of clients to improve performance of the company
- Collaborating closely with operation team to deal with issues on spot
- Meeting with clients on spot in case of VIP clients / troubles on spot
- Taking corrective actions on short and long term
- Finding solutions to avoid troubles' renewal
- Supporting operation on guides’ interviews/training
- Working on new tools to improve daily tasks
Other tasks might include
- Improving existing production
- Researching and developing new products
- Participating to inspections on spot
- Screening competitors' production
- Training sales, marketing, operations and guides for new and existing products
- Translating existing programs and write new programs
- Keeping Professional Website up to date
- Creating new factsheets
- Producing quality content for the blog (articles, interviews, movies, report)
- Communicating on urgent notices
Other tasks might be required as per instructions from the management
Tourism, business, communication, marketing, languages background
- Excel and Access proficiency considered a valuable plus.
- Native German speaker or fluent in German
- Fluent in English
- French, Italian and/or Spanish would be of advantage, but not a must
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Ability to adapt to different culture, environment and lifestyle.
- Curiosity, passion for travel, proactivity and positive attitude
-We are looking for trainees for our office in Yangon, Myanmar.
-The trainee should start to work around Oktober 2017
-Length of the internship: 6 months or longer.
The housing and visa costs will be provided by Easia Travel, the trainee will have to pay for his/her own flight tickets and expenses on spot.
Please send your application (CV and cover letter) to Noemi Oreglia (Quality Responsible), Myanmar: firstname.lastname@example.org