• Compose publicity material, promotional flyers and brochures etc.
• Assist with the promotion and PR of Dezan Shira & Associates’ and Asia Briefing products and services.
• Coordinate and maintain relationships with clients and improve media relations.
• Organize marketing campaigns and events around China.
• Improve Asia Briefing magazine distribution channels and database.
• Research business information and statistics for Asia Briefing books, magazines and products.
• Keep abreast of the latest Chinese regulatory issues.
• Background in marketing/media/PR preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently under deadline.
• General understanding of business; knowledge of China essential.
• Interest in China’s legal, tax and business environment.
• Knowledge of Photoshop, PPT, HTML etc. an advantage.
• Fluent in English language, both written and spoken.
• Knowledge of written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin) an advantage.
Our Digital Marketing Interns may participate in all of the marketing intern duties, with added responsibilities heavily
focusing on social media, design, and web-based projects. A Digital Marketing Intern should have the following added
Qualifications and Skills:
• Firm grasp of design programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
• HTML and other coding experience a plus.
• Social media experience.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Send english resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
When applying, please note which city you wish to be based in.