Intern (f/m) Event Management at hub:raum Berlin
6 months Praktikum in
Hub:raum provides seed funding for startups that have the potential to fundamentally transform important markets for Deutsche Telekom. Startups receive capital to establish market traction as well as added benefits like co-working space, mentoring and introductions to Deutsche Telekom.
You’ll assist us in organizing prestigious external as well as internal events like our portfolio days or bootcamps. There are annually around 200 events taking place in our space in Schönberg - from small meet-ups to large parties. You will work handle most of the organizational stuff from invites to catering to onsite services. You’ll be the first point of contact for external event hosts and make sure they all have a great time in our space. You’re a multitasking swiss knife in our operations team and work closely with our portfolio companies, to make sure hub:raum remains one of the best corporate incubators in Europe.
What you’ll get:
- exclusive and in-depth insight into our work as a corporate incubator
- the innovation initiatives at Deutsche Telekom and most of all, the European Startup scene
- you'll meet some of the most important people in our startup scene
- coordination and also participation in our high profile events, trainings and networking sessions
- and you'll spend time and learn from the wonderful Fee Beyer - and will surely have a fun time being part of our team.
We are currently hiring an intern to support Fee Beyer, Head of Program Management, in managing and handling our various events.
- this internship position is available all through the year
- the preferred duration is 6 months
- we need a German and English speaking candidate
- you should have a passion for the startup scene, a hands-on attitude, a sharp mind and a good sense of humor - as well as obviously some decent event management experiences!
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):