Student at DHL Freight (m/f)
Student at DHL Freight
DHL Freight (part of DHL logistics) is the specialist for road and rail freight transports within Deutsche Post DHL. DHL Freight is a flexible partner for overland transport across Europe,parts of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), North Africa and the Middle East.
Our Global Pricing & Yield department is looking for a about to be graduated (preferably MBA or BA in Industrial Engineering, Economics or Business Administration or any other career with specialization in logistics) who will support us on a long term basis in Bonn.
- Support the activities related with the deployment & full usage
- of pricing tools where there are Freight activities
- Preparation of presentations
- Preparation of “user manuals”
- Give training to country users
- Support any other tasks related with pricing,
- profitability analysis (Yield) and costing analysis.
- High interest in understanding pricing & costing logics and methodologies within logistics sector
- Profound analytical skills
- Resistance to frustration
- Being able to coordinate/work on several projects at the same time
- Very good Knowledge of MS Office (especially MS-Excel and PowerPoint). Knowledge of MS Access could be an advantage
- Previous experiences in Logistics companies preferable
- Fluent in English (mandatory) & very good in German (desirable)
- Good communication skills
- Enrolled as student for the duration of the internship
Are you interested? Please send your application (in English) via E-Mail.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):