Saloodo!, a spin-off by DHL - the express, transport and logistics specialist within Deutsche Post DHL Group, is an innovative online marketplace that connects shippers and transport providers on demand; increasing efficiency for both by enabling safe and convenient access to a highly fragmented market using a single digital freight platform. We revolutionize the freight forwarding industry by bringing transparency, security and new tech into the market.
For our headquarters in Cologne, we are looking for qualified interns in multiple departments. You will have the opportunity to assist the respective teams with day to day activities, as well as on-going projects
and simultaneously learn about the trends and new developments in the logistics industry in a unique entrepreneurial environment. You can further develop your professional skill set and be prepared for a successful career start.
Performance Marketing & Analytics: support the marketing team on all paid and non-paid
performance marketing channels to deliver KPI driven growth
Marketing Communications: support marketing team in planning, implementation and controlling of PR / Social Media / Content Marketing campaigns by preparing relevant content and marketing materials
Operations- Customer Service: contribute to enhance the customer experience by
supporting our customer service department with ongoing customer requests
Operations – Carrier Management: support Saloodo!’s carrier team with different daily
transport challenges of our logistics partners throughout Europe
Finance: Support the finance team in all billing-related processes and any ad hoc enquiries of suppliers and customers as well as analytical and controlling related tasks
Sales: support Saloodo!’s sales team by exploring potential B2B customers, getting in contact with them and exploiting all new opportunities.
- You are currently working on your bachelor’s degree in business related fields such as general management/ international business / Human Resources / Marketing / Logistics
- Any experience in logistics would be of advantage
- You are a quick learner and open to new ideas and have the ability to work in a fast changing environment
- You have the ability to work under pressure still striving for the best results
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English
Time Frame for this Position: Minimum six months preferred
If this sounds like the perfect intership for you, we will be happy to receive your CV and application at firstname.lastname@example.org.