JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN, TROISDORF, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, FOR SIX MONTHS
INTERN (M/F), SECTOR & INNOVATION MARKETING
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
On the cutting edge of advanced logistics thinking, the DHL Customer Solutions and Innovation unit drives innovative, industry-specific solutions. Unraveling the complex world of logistics, we provide our existing and potential strategic global customers with integrated logistics solutions on behalf of the DHL business units that simplify the customer experience. An integral link between internal business units, our Innovation Centers engage in customer workshops and business unit discussions to explore, develop and showcase logistics trends and solutions for the world of today and tomorrow and leverage the potential of our Group. By connecting people, ideas and aspirations, our solutions don't just enhance results – they improve lives.
You will be closely involved in the planning and execution of innovation or trend research marketing strategies for a selected sector. You will support managers in marketing activities such as business events, web design, and direct marketing. Your involvement with press activities will include contact with journalists. You will also assist in developing a program that gauges marketing effectiveness and investment returns, and you will prepare reports and presentations. In addition, you will communicate with vendors, public relations units, media, and advertising and design agencies.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business or Applied Sciences, with a focus on marketing, communications, public relations, or project management
- First-hand student experience in marketing, PR or event and conference management, either professionally or as an intern
- Excellent spoken and written English; strong German is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint slide and presentation design
- Experience in communications; articulate and adept at handling questions
- Able to work easily with colleagues from all departments
Use this opportunity to put your knowledge into practice and to gain insights into the day-to-day business of an internationally operating company. We offer you appropriate compensation.
Birgit Lange (+49 228 182 47912 or Birgit.email@example.com) and Frank Stockhausen (+49 2241 1203 332 or Frank.Stockhausen@dhl.com) will be happy to answer your questions.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application including cover letter, CV and references. You can find further information on dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.