JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN, GERMANY, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR FOUR TO SIX MONTHS
INTERN (M/F) RESPONSIBILITY STRATEGY & STANDARDS / CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS & RESPONSIBILITY
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
The Deutsche Post DHL Group team is the leading mail and logistics service provider for the world.
As one of the planet’s largest employers operating in over 220
countries and territories, we see the world differently. Join our team
and discover how an international network that’s focused on service,
quality and sustainability is able to connect people and improve lives
through the power of global trade.
And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team, too.
You will assist in the strategic development of our GoGreen
environmental protection program. Your responsibilities will involve
supporting the new environmental strategy in areas such as establishing
targets, KPI monitoring and reporting and in designing programs to
foster employee integration into the new environmental strategy. You
will help develop a new subcontractor concept to improve carbon
efficiency at DPDHL Group and among subcontractors. Other tasks will
include creating workshops for internal and external participants and
assisting in the management of external service providers, as well as
research and administrative support.
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies, economics, environmental studies or other relevant subjects
- Enrollment in a master’s program or the firm intention to enroll
- Experience in stakeholder management, preferably in a large business; experience in project management
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Power Point and Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English; knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Entrepreneurial outlook; ability to combine environmental, responsible and business-oriented thinking and action
- A strong interest in corporate responsibility and climate protection
- Strongly motivated; able to work in teams; motivation and resilience are critical
Use this opportunity to put your knowledge into practice and to gain
insights into the day-to-day business of an internationally operating
company. We offer you appropriate compensation.
Björn Hannappel will be happy to answer your questions by telephone: +49 228 182- 93024, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
in this exciting opportunity? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us
your complete application, including a cover letter, CV and references.
You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.