JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR FOUR TO SIX MONTHS
INTERN (M/F) RESPONSIBILITY GOGREEN EFFICIENCY & SOLUTIONS, CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS & RESPONSIBILITY
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
The Deutsche Post DHL Group team is the leading mail and logistics service provider for the world.
As one of the planet’s largest employers operating in over 220
countries and territories, we see the world differently. Join our team
and discover how an international network that’s focused on service,
quality and sustainability is able to connect people and improve lives
through the power of global trade.
And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team, too.
This internship will offer you vital experience in the increasingly
relevant area of corporate environmental responsibility. You will assist
in the strategic development of GoGreen Efficiency and Solutions. Your
duties will involve supporting the internal and external communications
of customer Green solutions. You will also work on market analysis of
Green Solutions, gathering customer success stories and internal data.
Other critical responsibilities will include advancing our policies and
guidelines for efficiency and solutions, helping plan and review
workshops for internal and external participants and assisting external
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, science, engineering, environmental studies or other relevant subjects
- Enrollment in a master’s study program or the firm intention to enroll
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; knowledge of German required
- Entrepreneurial, creative, with an outlook directed to helping customers and finding solutions
strong interest in green solutions for customers, corporate
responsibility and environmental protection – especially climate
- Ability to adopt different points of view, such as those of Operations and Sales
- Ability to adopt operational, technical, environmental and financial thinking and action
- Strongly motivated; excellent teamwork skills; flexible and resilient
Use this opportunity to put what you have learned into practice and
gain an insight into corporate responsibility at Deutsche Post DHL
Group. You will support a young, motivated, international team as they
further develop the Group’s environmental protection program and you
will make an active contribution to its success.
Marysol Ramirez will be happy to answer your questions via telephone: +49 228 182-97012 or by email: Marysol.Ramirez@dpdhl.com
in this exciting opportunity? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us
your complete application, including a cover letter, CV and references.
You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.