JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS
INTERN (M/F) INTERNATIONAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT DHL PARCEL EUROPE
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
Welcome to the Post - eCommerce - Parcel (PeP) division of the Deutsche Post DHL Group. We are the postal service for Germany, the parcel service for Europe and the worldwide logistics expert for online trading. PeP employees combine particular passions: We think positively, develop solutions, shape our future and take responsibility. We connect people through letters and parcels and enhance their lives. PeP is expanding with new roles for go-getters with a positive attitude. This is your chance!
Join our dynamic team and help expand the DHL Parcel Europe network. Your tasks will include conducting research market and dispatching volume developments; showing your findings in management presentations; and assisting in projects to develop new markets. Other duties will include assisting with the preparation of business cases, and implementing projects with partners in other European countries. You will also manage internal work packages with stakeholders of other departments, such as Product Management, IT, and Operations. Your portfolio will extend to supporting the market entry of new products, and setting up management and coordination meetings.
- Enrolled in business, logistics, informatics, logistics, international management, or a related field
- Very good spoken and written German and English; good command of a third language would be an advantage
- Excellent computer skills and command of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Team-player with independent and structured work habits; experience in intercultural projects would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Resilient; possessing initiative and motivation
Use this opportunity to put your knowledge into practice and gain insights into the day-to-day running of an internationally operating company. We offer appropriate compensation.
Julia Wilbert will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182-23410.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV and references. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.