JOIN OUR TEAM IN NOVEMBER, STARTING AS SOON AS 1ST OF NOVEMBER FOR 6 TO 12 MONTHS
INTERN (M/F) GLOBAL AIRFREIGHT SOLUTION DESIGN
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
How do you predict what the world’s going to do next?
That’s the challenge and the reward of what we do. As the experts in freight forwarding, we deliver 100% assurance to our customers via a mindset that’s always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend.
Because at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
You will work with the Airfreight Solution Design team, which enables growth by understanding the supply chain needs of the industry’s customers, and by tailoring value propositions. It also develops airfreight solutions, in which DHL services occupy a strategic role in clients’ supply chain and logistics requirements. One of your key tasks in this exciting position will involve identifying levers for supply chain optimization, such as routing alternatives, mode-mixes, and cross-border trucking. You will also support the development of solution design tools, and work with airfreight stakeholders to facilitate competitive solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in logistics, operations research, supply chain management, engineering, or business administration
- Degrees in mathematics, computer science, and physics will also be considered
- Previous internship or practical experience is mandatory
- Fluency in English necessary; knowledge of other European languages an advantage
- Very good understanding of MS Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of Phyton, SQL, and QlikSense are desirable
- Team player, ability to work independently, excellent research and analysis skills, good communicator, self-confident
Use this opportunity to put your knowledge into practice and to gain insights into the day-to-day business of an internationally operating company.
The internship will give you in-depth knowledge of the airfreight business, as well as an understanding of the importance of data in logistics today. It will also give you hands-on experience in supply chain strategy, management, and optimization.
Learn to be responsible for small projects while working with an international team.
We offer appropriate compensation.
Stefany Agredo Martin will be happy to answer your questions by email: email@example.com.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV and references. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.