JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR 3 TO 6 MONTHS
INTERN (M/F), DATA SCIENCE AND ANALYTICS DHL ECOMMERCE
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
Welcome to the Post - eCommerce - Parcel (PeP) division of the Deutsche Post DHL Group. We are the postal service for Germany, the parcel service for Europe and the worldwide logistics expert for online trading. PeP employees combine particular passions: We think positively, develop solutions, shape our future and take responsibility. We connect people through letters and parcels and enhance their lives. PeP is expanding with new roles for go-getters with a positive attitude. This is your chance!
This internship will provide you with invaluable experience as a member of our E-Commerce Domestic Delivery Product Management Team. You will support our global and regional functions in solving business problems by using mathematical methods such as time series analysis, operations research, and machine learning. Using analytical models, you will address issues such as forecasting daily shipment volumes for accurate operational capacity planning. You will also derive an analytical framework for data analytics projects, and with a cross-functional team, prepare data to meet complex individual targets, undertake data analyses, and develop statistical and mathematical models.
- Student pursuing degree in mathematics, statistics, physics or related natural sciences, or comparable qualification
- Deep knowledge of statistics or mathematics; work experience in machine learning desirable
- Experience in analyzing complex data sets and building mathematical models, with application of them an advantage
- Good programming skills or experience in languages such as R, Python; knowledge of Tableau and Splunk an advantage
- Very good written and spoken English skills, solid knowledge of German desirable
- Articulate and at ease in explaining complex analytical and technical issues to various audiences
- Passionate team player
Use this opportunity to put your knowledge into practice and to gain insights into the day-to-day business of an internationally operating company. We offer appropriate compensation.
Ilja Kogan will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182-7365.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV and references. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.