It is our employees, who, with their personal style and commitment to
the future, make us the No. 1 logistics provider worldwide. Your
contribution will make a genuine difference to our company and you can
be proud to play a part in making THE logistics provider for the world
grow even further. Take advantage of the opportunity to apply the
knowledge you have acquired while getting to know the daily operations
of a global company.
Add your share to our success as an
INTERN (M/F) BRAND STRATEGY DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATE BRAND MARKETING
in Bonn, for six months, with starting date to be arranged
You will assist and support the team in strategic brand projects, in
areas such as brand positioning, developing digital brand strategy and
brand management across all customer contact points. Your work will take
you to brand research projects and involve you in preparatory and
follow-up activities for international workshops and meetings with
internal and external stakeholders. Responsibilities will extend to
independent research, creating PowerPoint presentations and editing
material, as well as administrative tasks.
- Student in later stages of a Master’s program in business administration, concentrating on brand management
- Formally enrolled student for the duration of the internship
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Initial practical experience in brand management in a company or agency desirable
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- A team player with strong communication skills and the ability to both grasp new concepts quickly and to work independently
Use the opportunity to put your knowledge into practice and to gain
insights into the day-to-day business of an internationally operating
company. We offer you appropriate compensation.
Ms. Susanne Meier, Vice President Brand Strategy, Deutsche Post DHL
Group, will be happy to answer your questions on telephone +49 (0)228
182 970 13.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please click
on “Apply” and send us your complete application including cover
letter, CV and references.
We are looking forward to your application.