Duration: at least 12 months / Start: immediately / Working hours (per week): 34-42 hours (80-100%)
Deutsche Börse AG opens up international capital markets for its customers. Its product and service portfolio covers the entire process chain from securities and derivatives trading through the settlement of transactions and provision of market information to the development and operation of electronic trading systems. With its process-oriented business model, Deutsche Börse increases the efficiency of capital markets. Committed employees are the key factor for innovation and further growth: Without them Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 5,300 employees work for the Group - a dynamic, motivated and international team.
The STOXX Index Team is responsible for the review, pro-duction, and delivery of the above-mentioned indices, as well as for the SIX Swiss Exchange Equity (SMI family) and the Bond (SBI family) indices.
- Understand the index launch pipeline process and assist in reporting at different steps along the same
- Co-ordinate the index launch process
- Help in making index launch process smoother and improving the process
- Follow up on deliverables and dependencies for action items on a project plan
- Create status reports for project and assist project managers in their daily tasks
- Attend to meetings and take notes, later translating these notes into meeting minutes/ data for analysis
- Part-time jobs for students
- You are pursuing a master's degree or are in the final year of studies for a bachelor degree in finance, economics or IT
- You have the ability to work in a team, demonstrate attention to detail and have respect for deadlines
- You have a good understanding of the financial markets
- You are a proficient user of Excel, PowerPoint and Word with strong report writing skills
- You are be able to capture information and plot it in charts and diagrams
- You are a team player and show willingness to learn
- You are a good communicator and are fluent in English, Deutsch is a plus
- A positive and constructive approach to deal with people is very important for this position
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain her or his own financial market experience in a dynamic and international team.