Duration: 3 - 6 months* / Start: immediately / working hours (per week): 39 hours
STOXX Ltd. is an independent global index provider, currently calculating a global, comprehensive index family of over 7,000 strictly rules-based and transparent indices. Since the launch of Europe's leading Blue-chip index, the EURO STOXX 50, STOXX is providing thorough and sustainable index concepts that surpass any standard within the industry. STOXX is owned by Deutsche Börse, and also markets and operates the exchange operators indices, among them the well-known DAX index family. The indices of STOXX and Deutsche Börse are licensed to more than 500 companies among the world's largest financial products issuers, capital owners, and asset managers. They are used not only as underlyings for financial products such as ETFs, futures and options, and structured products, but also for risk and performance measurement.
As an Intern - Product Development / Sales Support at STOXX Ltd. you will have the excellent opportunity to explore indices dynamics and to gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company. STOXX Ltd. is a leading international index supplier. Our customers use indices as market indicators as well as a standard to measure the performance of investments products or portfolios. Apart from that, these indices also serve as underlying assets for derivatives and structured investments e.g. futures and options, index funds, leverage products and certificates. You will be actively taking part in our process, while we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- Contribute to the development of new indices
- Participate in the improvement of existing products and services
- Compile materials for product positioning and provide analysis to foster decision making
- Research and analyze several index-specific topics
- Collaboration in current projects
- Part-time jobs for students
- Must be enrolled in a recognized university program during the internship
- Must be pursuing a masters degree or be in the final year of studies of a bachelors degree in finance, economics or mathematics with quantitative focus
- Knowledgeable about capital markets and financial products
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Power Point
- VBA knowledge advantageous
- Able to work independently and manage time and projects efficiently
- Solid command of written and verbal English; knowledge of German would be advantageous
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, an international working environment and a varied internship-/ studentprogram.
*If you want to complete a voluntary internship, i.e. not compulsory based on provisions in higher education law, the maximum duration is three months. When completing a compulsory internship, the duration corresponds to the length of time regulated by your study regulations.