Duration: 6-9 months / Start: immediately / Working hours (per week): 39 hours
STOXX Ltd. is an independent global index provider, currently calculating a global, comprehensive index family of over 7,000 strictly rules-based and transparent indices. Since the launch of Europe's leading Blue-chip index, the EURO STOXX 50, STOXX is providing thorough and sustainable index concepts that surpass any standard within the industry. STOXX is owned by Deutsche Börse, and also markets and operates the exchange operators indices, among them the well-known DAX index family. The indices of STOXX and Deutsche Börse are licensed to more than 500 companies among the world's largest financial products issuers, capital owners, and asset managers. They are used not only as underlyings for financial products such as ETFs, futures and options, and structured products, but also for risk and performance measurement.
The STOXX Product Development Team is responsible for the design and development of innovative new indices as well as for expanding the index family globally.
- Contribute to the development of new indices
- Participate in the improvement of existing products and services
- Compile materials for product positioning and be able to provide analysis to foster decision making
- Research and analyse several index-specific topics
- Part-time jobs for students
- You must be enrolled in a recognized university program during the internship
- You must be pursuing a master's degree or be in the final year of studies of a bachelor's degree in finance, economics or mathmatics
- Knowledge about capital markets and financial products
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Power Point
- VBA, Matlab or Python knowledge advantageous
- Able to work independently and manage time and projects efficiently
- Solid command of written and verbal English; knowledge of German would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain her or his own financial market experience and actively shape the financial markets of the future.