Provide support to the Digital Brand Manager:
- on product launches and content update
- with the creation of digital assets
- reviewing digital platforms: website content, eCommerce, retailers
- website testing and updates on CMS
- insight and analysis of our global digital channels
- data quality check and consolidation
- research for competitive analysis
- Bachelor or Master studies in Marketing or similar
- Demonstrated interest in digital marketing and social media
- Strong attention to detail and good communication skills
- Fluency in English (oral & written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in CMS, Google Analytics and Photoshop is a plus
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
You are determined and want to gain practical experience in an international team?
Then please send your complete application documents to De'Longhi Braun Household GmbH, Nadine Schiller, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meet you!